Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
That is one strange ad

http://martinsburg.craigslist.org/cto/4988340759.html
Welcome to Big Jim's Autoworld located in the 2000 Block of Giles Mill Road Bunkerhill WV. At Big Jim's an educated car buyer is our worst fear. If you're looking for a quality used vehicle at a good price don't let that stop you from coming on by and checking out our latest offering, this 2000 Honda Insight 5 speed with only 160,000 miles, I know the odometer says 220,000 but trust me, it's 160,000.

I'm selling this car on craigslist as a favor to the deacon of the church down the road, I know I know, but it's true, trust me.

While we try to find a buyer for the deacon my guys are using this car with a temporary paper dealer plate to run service calls, hence all the crap in the back including an air tank for flat tires.

Now don't you get all uppity and ask me about those 6 check engine light codes, we fixed all them, they happened when we changed the oil and thats a fact. And don't ask me why the oil is pitch black, it wasn't like that when we put it in there, it's either the sun light outside or you are looking at it wrong.

And don't you do what the last guy did, hook up an ODBI scanner and look up all 6 codes, bad air sensor, slow air sensor, knock sensor activated, cylinder 2 misfire, cause if you do, I'll yank that code scanner out of the port before you get to the last two codes. They are a surprise for the new owner, you want to know what they are then buy the car, those codes are my intellectual property.

And that air sensor, we replaced that, from advance auto for 75 dollars, dont ask me why the car still has the old 300 dollar original honda sensor in it, you must be looking at it wrong, and dont tell me the 75 dollar sensor from AA isn't the right one, of course it is. And dont try to tell me about lean burn and 25 to 1 air fuel mixtures requiring a special air flow sensor from honda, you voodoo preist.

If you want to see the car give me a call, I need warning so we can erase all those engine codes, and maybe figure out how to reset that maintenance required light to, that would be cream on the coffee right there.

Its an EXCELLENT car cause my standards of excellence are much lower than most so I can pass that savings on to you.

So come on down and buy this car, and if you get a lot of codes when you leave the lot, just keep driving, you must be looking at it wrong.

Big Jims Autostravaganza 3042836462
Welcome to Big Jim's Autoworld located in the 2000 Block of Giles Mill Road Bunkerhill WV. At Big Jim's an educated car buyer is our worst fear. If you're looking for a quality used vehicle at a good price don't let that stop you from coming on by and checking out our latest offering, this 2000 Honda Insight 5 speed with only 160,000 miles, I know the odometer says 220,000 but trust me, it's 160,000.

I'm selling this car on craigslist as a favor to the deacon of the church down the road, I know I know, but it's true, trust me.

While we try to find a buyer for the deacon my guys are using this car with a temporary paper dealer plate to run service calls, hence all the crap in the back including an air tank for flat tires.

Now don't you get all uppity and ask me about those 6 check engine light codes, we fixed all them, they happened when we changed the oil and thats a fact. And don't ask me why the oil is pitch black, it wasn't like that when we put it in there, it's either the sun light outside or you are looking at it wrong.

And don't you do what the last guy did, hook up an ODBI scanner and look up all 6 codes, bad air sensor, slow air sensor, knock sensor activated, cylinder 2 misfire, cause if you do, I'll yank that code scanner out of the port before you get to the last two codes. They are a surprise for the new owner, you want to know what they are then buy the car, those codes are my intellectual property.

And that air sensor, we replaced that, from advance auto for 75 dollars, dont ask me why the car still has the old 300 dollar original honda sensor in it, you must be looking at it wrong, and dont tell me the 75 dollar sensor from AA isn't the right one, of course it is. And dont try to tell me about lean burn and 25 to 1 air fuel mixtures requiring a special air flow sensor from honda, you voodoo preist.

If you want to see the car give me a call, I need warning so we can erase all those engine codes, and maybe figure out how to reset that maintenance required light to, that would be cream on the coffee right there.

Its an EXCELLENT car cause my standards of excellence are much lower than most so I can pass that savings on to you.

So come on down and buy this car, and if you get a lot of codes when you leave the lot, just keep driving, you must be looking at it wrong.

Big Jims Autostravaganza 3042836462

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hybrid ,45 miles to the gal...great car ...5 speed ready to go..just change oil...had brakes done ..fully serviced...160,000 miles tires are in good shape ...call any time

LOL, fully serviced, it has 6 check engine codes the oil is black the maint req light is on the tranny won't hardly shift and it loses 400 rpm when you let the clutch out on idle and the mileage doesn't match lol

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
And this car comes with our special, "Tail light warranty".

As long as we can see your tail lights when you drive away the car is in warranty! (After that you're on your own.) :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts