·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cost £130 which is about $220 each tray is about $70 - the undertrays had been slowly butchered by the Honda dealers as they were taken on and off for oil changes - the centre bolts that connect the plastic trays to the front metal undertray were held on via some large washers as the captive nuts had been broken off and there was a self tapping screw in place of one of the rear bolts which had been sheared off. All the bolts were also very corroded and took some getting off. The undertray came loose last week and got dragged on the floor so i decided to replace it.

Cheers
John

·
Premium Member
1,631 Posts
Looks correctly put together to me... (nice and new :D )

JoeCVT - Just your average CVT owner

·
Registered
129 Posts
I second Joe. Looks good! Mine is going in for the same thing on Thursday. One plastic panel came lose in a mild tropical storm on I95 and began dragging on the freeway, and that set off a chain reaction. I have noticed a distinct driving difference. I did not think these panels mattered much for aerodynamics but they do.

Any advice on how to keep the metal clips from rusting on the ends of the screws on the plastic panels :?: Over time these rust together, making them impossible to remove since you twist the plastic instead of the screw.

·
Registered
466 Posts
a bit of anti-seize couldnt hurt. i use that stuff on all my cars and never have problems taking things apart. the second time :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts