Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm considering Vanity plates for my New to me Insight. We are allowed 6 characters total plus one space or dash (-) that can be added between the characters. I have severeal ideas and would like to know your thoughts. I have to submit several choices and many of these I've seen on this sight and other places so many of these may not be available. If my first choice is taken the DMV moves down the list. Accordingly, please rate your four favorities. You can just list your favorite numbers in order of preference such as 8,7,1,2. They are:

1. FU OPEC
2. HYBRID
3. WHY NOT
4. MY PART
5. 100-MPG
6. 99-MPG
7. SLW DWN
8. SLOW 1
9. 2 SLOW
10. GOT GAS
11. LES OIL
12. LOW OIL
13. NO PLUG
14. NO OPEC
15. DRV GRN
16. SAV GAS
17. SAV OIL
18. GO ECO
19. GREEN 1
20. GREENR
21. GO GRN
22. 4 GREEN
23. TRY IT
24. PASS ME

·
Registered
171 Posts
I kind of like 7.

In Florida there is a website you can look up if the plate you want is available or not. I did a search and it seems Texas only has a phone number:
Personalized Plate Availability

To check plate availability, please call (512) 374-5010 (select option 4). We will check the availability of up to three plates, but selections cannot be reserved. They are given to customers on a first-come, first-served basis.
Might help you narrow down your list a bit.

Congrats on your new to you Insight. :)

·
Registered
702 Posts
i want to get HI MPG for myself, but feel free to take it as were in different states

·
Registered
25 Posts
Or, buy a bumper sticker that says exactly what you want...

·
Premium Member
1,658 Posts
I agree with Prince Valient. I once had a sign made from vinyl lettering that covered the rear of the hatch glass saying:

" My car sips petrol, yours sucks! "

Surprisingly I didn't get badly beaten...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts