Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am making a documentary about the benefits of owning hybrids and desperately need some Insight footage. Can anyone please email me a Quicktime Mpeg of their Insight, preferably an exterior driving and an interior driving. The image should hold for 10 seconds with no zooms.

Thanks in advance for your help!!

Best,

Karl Swingle[/list][/code][/quote]

·
Registered
57 Posts
Karl Swingle said:
Hi,

I am making a documentary about the benefits of owning hybrids and desperately need some Insight footage. Can anyone please email me a Quicktime Mpeg of their Insight, preferably an exterior driving and an interior driving. The image should hold for 10 seconds with no zooms.

Thanks in advance for your help!!

Best,

Karl Swingle
i'm interested in helping out. I work as a video editor / finisher as well as a 3d animator and am curious if you might want to bump this up into more of a higher end product? If so you wouldn't want to use just any old qt or mpg files as your source :)

let me know, I have been working in the background on a 3d animation which visualizes the IMA system in process, but haven't had enough motivation to work on it as i've just been busy and this is just freetime dabbling.

email me at rob at wentzmediadesign dot com if interested in discussing this??

ps.. i dont currently have any shots of my car but i have access to both SD and HD cameras and live a stonethrow from some of the most beautiful scenery in the country (mt tam/redwood forest).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts