Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up some 13 inch vx wheels however when I tried to put the center cap on the wheels they would'nt go in far enough. Is there a shallower center cap that works for these wheels and how do I know they wont come out when Im driving since the ones I have clip onto the back of the hub? Thanks for any info.

·
Premium Member
10,330 Posts
ZE1, and Hexadecimus:
Please include your Location in your Profile as ALL G1 Insighters have done..

·
Premium Member
10,330 Posts
I sent him a "Communication".

·
Registered
596 Posts
People value privacy. I don't think he was being a jerk, but just stating an opinion.
I'm pretty much a "go along to get along" guy. But this unwritten rule of obligation to post location troubles me. It's not a requirement for membership. The "everybody does it" explanation can be used to justify all sorts of bad behavior, like speeding, lying, fudging on taxes, and so on. I can understand posting one's address as a board courtesy. But our hexadecimal friend may have very good reasons not to post his location. Should we really be judging his behavior and shaming him? Are his feelings and reasoning subject to pressure?

Maybe the board should discuss this.

·
Premium Member
10,330 Posts
There is no "obligation" to include your Location in your Profile. To me it is just a small thing to do especially when it come time to invite others for gatherings and meets. Sometimes it also has a meaning for assisting others in need, especially when it comes to terrain or weather, or elevation that may be part of the cause of the problem. I am not asking for a street address, just a general location. I got a response from Hexadecimus and I don't necessary fully agree with his reasoning, but I agree that it is his choice,

1 - 10 of 10 Posts