Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy - I know some people have problems with shopping at walmart, and I'm not here to discuss the ethics behind their business practices, but they DO have Mobil1 0W20 oil for sale. I don't know if this is nationwide or not, but they have it here in Nevada for $5.46 per quart.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Same with Dallas area stores, too! Just saw it this morning, hoooray!

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
"...they have it here in Nevada..."

Which store? I just changed mine a few weeks ago, and couldn't find 0W-20 anywhere. Finally went with a quart of 5W-20 to top off the quart and a half I had left from the previous buy.

And no, I don't object to shopping at Wal-Mart. It's a great time-saver: instead of checking all the stores in town and finding nothing but junk I don't want, I can just make one stop and find nothing but junk I don't want :)

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
And no, I don't object to shopping at Wal-Mart. It's a great time-saver: instead of checking all the stores in town and finding nothing but junk I don't want, I can just make one stop and find nothing but junk I don't want.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A ton of mutual funds have some position in WMT stock, so if you own some mutual funds, you're probably already contributing to their success, folks, whether you shop there or not... :shock:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hey, thanks for the heads-up! I just cleared the shelf at my local Wally-World of Mobil1 0w-20. I've used it everything I've owned (with a piston :) ). Just in time...running up to 2500 miles on it now. Time to order up some filters.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Mobil is making 0-20W Mobil 1 again. They found that there is more of a need now that hybrid owners and manufactures prefer 0-20w oil.

I would imagine that every Walmart as well as Pep Boys, Kragen etc. will have Mobil 1 0-20w from now on. :D

·
Registered
37 Posts
Yeah, I noticed that it was in their new-design quart container and figured they were back on making the 0W-20. $5.56/qt...that's 1/2 the cost of a pint of good beer at the pub! :D

Cap'n Ron. . .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts