Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I’m new to the forum. I lucked into a decent blue 2001 Insight for $2000, only to find out that the salvage process didn’t work crossing state lines. I have to give it back, but I must have one!

Color and transmission are important: manual only please, blue or citrus yellow. Air conditioning is a must here in Georgia. I can buy anywhere on the eastern half of the country within a week. Southwest, 3 weeks. Northwest, more difficult.

Bonus points for cruise control and a grid charger! I can be reached anytime at 770-713-4206 or [email protected]. Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don’t want to go through that hassle. I was intending to buy a driving-ready car. The car had a few issues and the evasiveness about the salvage status led me to believe there’s something wrong more than what they were forthcoming about. Looking for something better!

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Are you willing to pay more than 2000. These cars either go for 2000 with bad battery’s or other issues like rebuilt titles and high miles. If you want a nice one with decent miles with no issues you be better paying up front than paying later. I have a blue one with 5 speed ,Rosta cruise,no grinds ,ac ,nice paint and low miles in the 140,000 am in that 3500 to 4500 range. A lot guys want cheap than find out they need a lot to get up to spec.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are you willing to pay more than 2000. These cars either go for 2000 with bad battery’s or other issues like rebuilt titles and high miles. If you want a nice one with decent miles with no issues you be better paying up front than paying later. I have a blue one with 5 speed ,Rosta cruise,no grinds ,ac ,nice paint and low miles in the 140,000 am in that 3500 to 4500 range. A lot guys want cheap than find out they need a lot to get up to spec.
Are you selling yours? I’m open to higher purchase depending on quality. Yours sounds nice.

·
Super Moderator
8,122 Posts
It's here, in the buy/sell section:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts