I am in need of at least 1 of the smaller plastic inserts, in good condition, that is used for installing things like the clutch switch, etc. I would consider buying all three if somebody has them. But I only really need one of the smaller ones that is for the left or right side of the three inserts. This is needed for a 2000 Insight, so I need one in the gray, rather than the tan of the 2004-2006 model years. Not sure what these are called. Also, I'm not having luck on hondapartsnow.com. If somebody knows if there is a part number for these, I'd love to know what it is -- assuming they aren't discontinued. Just in case, I'm not being clear here is a picture of the three inserts that I'm talking about.

Tints and shades Electric blue Vehicle door Automotive exterior Auto part