Honda Insight Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Honda will announce tomorrow that certain 2002 to 2004 Insights will have the IMA warranty extended to 10 years or 150,000 miles. This will be in the 43 states not already covered by the 150,000 mile warranty. I just got off the phone with Honda customer service and they confirmed it, although they were not aware of it until I called. I found out today when Hagerstown Honda called to inform me they had recieved an email, and that my IMA replacement would be covered by the extended warranty. How about that, I scooped Honda customer service :shock:

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
When they make the announcement, perhaps they will say why it's only those model years. The woman I spoke with read part of the announcement, and it simply stated, "certain 2002, 03 & 04 Insights", so it may not include every Insight from those model years. She said they go by the VIN number in determining if the car is eligible or not. I'm just glad mine was covered.

·
Premium Member
4,948 Posts
Ok Bill you scooped us all. :!: :)

And I've posted your credit in the original "limited" warranty extension thread.

So as housekeeping task I'm locking this one and redirecting replies to its predecessor:

General Discussion
US IMA warranty extension [edit] UPDATED to all 50 states!
http://www.insightcentral.net/forum/vie ... c&start=45

Sincerely,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.