·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
4,942 Posts
Hmmm,

Reads like another perpetual motion device. IMO I wouldn't put any venture capital into its development. ;)

The energy necessary to split an H2O atom is well defined. The subsequent energy derived from hydrogen and any processes using the oxygen is LESS than the energy needed to split the bond (including losses of efficiency). Its a mathmatical equation that doesn't balance without some additional energy source.

·
Premium Member
4,942 Posts
This is essentially a continuation of this thread here:

Run your Insight on water?
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6711

But if your _seriously_ interested in pursuing it I'm looking to retir<cough>... for a research project. Shouldn't take more than a few hundred thousand dollars and a couple of years work.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Insightful Trekker said:
... if your _seriously_ interested in pursuing it I'm looking to retir<cough>... for a research project. Shouldn't take more than a few hundred thousand dollars and a couple of years work.
Might want to put in for some of that "bailout" money those idiots in Congress want so badly to give away to "the big three" along with their union mooches. Obama wants to "spread it around" so why shouldn't you join in on the "feeding frenzy"?

tyc

1 - 5 of 5 Posts