Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone advise me what might be happening with a serious water leak and my 2006 Silver Honda Insight? I am scheduled to take it into the dealer, but have had bad luck with dealerships and water leaks. It appears to be only near the accelerator and brake pedals and about 8 inches further back towards the seat. There is nothing by the seat or the door. Many thanks!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Can anyone advise me what might be happening with a serious water leak and my 2006 Silver Honda Insight? I am scheduled to take it into the dealer, but have had bad luck with dealerships and water leaks. It appears to be only near the accelerator and brake pedals and about 8 inches further back towards the seat. There is nothing by the seat or the door. Many thanks!
My email is [email protected]
814 603 0283

·
Administrator
11,156 Posts
Water coming in behind roof/windscreen/door trim piece.

Remove and replace clips/reseal etc

·
Registered
2000 Citrus Insight 5MT
16 Posts
Where can I get the clips for the door trim parts, as I have water coming in the drivers side footwell area. Is there an OE part number, should I order them at a dealer, ...?

·
Registered
2000 Citrus Insight 5MT
16 Posts
OK I actually reply to my own question but there is the answer: 91503-S3Y-003 is the OE number. I ordered 10 of them at my local Belgian Honda dealer at 36€. If you live in the US you can order cheaper copies through clipsandfasteners.com, but for me the shipping cost would have made it more expensive.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts