Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to popular demand it is our pleasure to welcome you to our newest forum. This is the place for our extended community of Honda hybrid owners to post their issues and comments. Civic Hybrid and other Honda hybrid owners now have their own space on InsightCentral.net.

While InsightCentral.net and the InsightCentral.net Forum remain primarily devoted to the Insight, we have decided to expand things a little because of all the users who have reported forums for the newer Honda hybrid models are lacking. However, we will not be extending our forum to any non-Honda hybrids, so please remember to stay on-topic.

Thank you all for your participation and, once again, welcome to this new forum feature. If you are a new member, don't forget to read our Forum Rules.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a 2003 Honda Civic Hybrid with 330,000 hey miles on it. The IMA light came on at approximately 150,000 mi. My car continued to run great getting 51-53mpg. At about 315,000 the lights started flashing & I would lose power so my mechanic unplugged the IMA. I had more power & only lost a few mpg. A few days ago the 12V battery gave out. My mechanic who works strictly on gas engines said without an alternator the car is dead. The car is a manual in good condition. I have had no issues with it other than a very small/slow oil leak. can I sell it to be refurbished or for parts or should I call the junk yard?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts