Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see you can now order Wet Okole seat covers with built in seat heaters. Anyone tried a set of these in their Insight yet? Do they get pretty warm? Are they variable in temperature?

Here's a link to them: Custom Carbon Fiber Seat Heating

thanks in advance.

Hodakaguy

·
Registered
4 Posts
So, did you get the Wet Okole with the built in seat heaters? I'm thinking of getting them.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I didn't notice the original posting, but I got some of these covers last year, with a heater on the drivers side. I got the covers partly because the driver's bolster was fraying, and partly for the heater, which sounded nice.

The heater is quite warm, enough to get too toasty in a few minutes. It has even heat with nearly full coverage. It's as good as the factory seat warmers I've tried. The covers themselves work well... they haven't done anything bad, and people don't notice them at all. They're light gray and black, for a silver Insight.

·
Registered
685 Posts
FWIW, I have Wet Okoles WITHOUT electric heaters, and they make the seats a bit warmer in cold weather than the seats were without covers.

My Insight is red, and the Wet Okole red material matches the Insight red reasonably closely. My covers have red center panels with black sides (no extra charge) and look a lot more sporty than the drab tan of the stock seats.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts