Honda Insight Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, Maybe someone out there in Insight land can help me. I have a new insight which leaks water, after it rains, by some means into the area behind the column molding where the seat belt retracts Drivers side & passenger(Hopefully only there). I just had it to the dealership where they put it through a subcontract body shop, and came back to me saying "NO PROBLEMS FOUND". Obviously they did not find the problem. Can anybody help me? I am returning to the dealership, but could use any advise.

Thanks Much

Kittyhawk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yves M.

Hey thanks for the tip :wink: . I did not know that this was a common problem. I am not totally clear on what you mean by the clip in the door area. Could you please give me a little more detail. Do you think that Honda of America has a file number for this problem. I am wondering becouse I maybe able to tell or lead the service people in the right direction. Is it possible to fix this myself :?:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sparky 5501,

Ya, the car is brand new 04. But the dealership didn't have a clue for what was wrong :x . Do you have any suggestions for what I can say that might help with this? Yves M. mentioned something about a clip in the door frame area. I am not clear on that.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yves M.,

Wow, very inovative on the leaky door fix! Great job :twisted: . I am assuming no more leaks. Thanks for the details. I am dropping my car off at the dealership today. I will pass along the tip you recommended to see if that will help. Thanks.

Kittyhawk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.