Honda Insight Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
I had a few diagnostic codes I needed help with. Mudder requested that I flash the blink codes. I had to replace my IMA light and CEL since they had cough burned out. I decided to add in series a double pole switch. That way they are available if I need to blink the codes again. Also in the future I can keep the switch on to let me know if I have a problem. I can then turn them right back off so I don't have to look at them.

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
Crazy story! I'm about halfway through a delivery shift. I realized about a half hour ago, I left my wallet at home. The gas gauge was sitting at two bars. I called my cousin in town and asked if he could loan me some cash. He said I've only got $7, that's not even 2 gallons of gas. I laughed and told him that would not be a problem. I get to the gas station most of the pumps are full except for number 7. It was 7:00 on the dot when I finish pumping the gas.

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
This isn't really something I did to my car. I don't think it's worth starting a thread over and I really wanted to share it. I pulled over to the curb to drop off a delivery. As soon as the car went into Auto stop I heard a strange buzzing sound. Oh man, what's wrong with my car now. I get out to run the delivery to the door. There's a kid on a bike with a plastic water bottle stuck in his forks. This was filming when I got back in the car. It's not quite the way I heard the sound but close. Video didn't pick the sound up very well. You'll have to turn it up and lean in close to hear it
I'm glad the car was just fine. I also got to relive an old childhood memory. I preferred the sound of a Coke can though.

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
I never tried the playing card in the spokes. I've only seen that one in a movie. My dad showed me the balloon trick. I found out about the Coke can by accident. Saw one in the street and just had to run it over. It was my favorite cuz it was the loudest. But it put quite a bit of drag on the bike.

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
^ I'm not really sure. I was giving my 15-year-old nephew a ride and he asked if he could pump the gas. I popped the door open so I know he didn't pry it. He said he didn't know what happened but I'm pretty sure he hit it with the gas nozzle lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts