Honda Insight Forum banner

4441 - 4445 of 4445 Posts

·
Registered
2000 MT
86 Posts
Love it. Wish my day was that laid back. I cleaned about 8 inches of snow off of mine and proceeded to start to clean the driveway. Errands are irrelevant. Ordered a bunch of parts and will have an actual contribution soon.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Changed the cabin air filter. I have driven the car for 85,000 miles, I thought it was time. It was.

Having done it once, I'll reduce the service interval to 30K.

·
Engine-Off-Coast
1,965 Posts
Nothing big, but I rotated the tires yesterday. I also installed the new Dzus Fasteners for my sideskirts that I got from Jeff. They have the metal tab things that let you do it by hand, instead of having to use a screwdriver. I also fixed an OBDIIC&C module today. It was suffering from LCD issues.

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Nothing big, but I rotated the tires yesterday. I also installed the new Dzus Fasteners for my sideskirts that I got from Jeff. They have the metal tab things that let you do it by hand, instead of having to use a screwdriver. I also fixed an OBDIIC&C module today. It was suffering from LCD issues.
I am interested in that OBCIIC&C if it's for sale!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Today, did a little addition to the flat bottom.

should’ve added a little more on the passenger side, but the quest for more miles continues lol

So before that mod ... I got a little silly and cut up the engine bay and free it of everything that was over engineering ... i.e. brackets and clips and brackets attached to bracket held in by a clip!

I wanted to drive back to have Scott take a once over on my ****box lol and driving without the battery was an experience! I didn’t know about removing the ima fuse from the front, because during my cutting frenzy I chopped up the battery box and put in a bike battery.

so that battery lasted about 30 minutes into my hour and change ride over to Jue Motors! Car died two times and caliper bolt backed out also in the craziest way!

on the way my furbaby was making noise and complaining ... maybe she wanted to poop or pee!?! So I stopped and as I’m about to join traffic again the car made some noises and seemed as if the hang brakes was engaged ? Checked it and proceeded to take off again and again a slight jerk! Come to find out that a single bolt on each side came loose or had been lose for miles and just stuck in place until I stop

.... and the craziest part was I stopped right in front of the junkyard ... My dog is now a mechanic !

4441 - 4445 of 4445 Posts