Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all!

I'm planning on buying a new Insight Touring and the one thing killing me is whether to get the wing spoiler or not. The installed cost is not trivial at $500 and I'm guessing it'd leave holes if I ever wanted to remove it?

I can see an approximation in Honda's online builder and I just saw a spoiler in that Japanese video thread, but that looks pretty different than what is shown in the builder.

Has anyone here (or that you know of online) actually gotten this installed and has pictures or videos? Just not sure if it’d seem tacked on in person or not.

Much appreciated!
Shawn

·
Registered
34 Posts
I recently did a few you tube videos on my personal opinion of my new insight. In the first video towards the beginning I do a walk around of my car and you can see what the spoiler looks like on a crimson pearl colored touring. My channel is under the name elf Roberts and the video is called 2019 Honda Insight personal review. I bought the spoiler online for about 25% off normal price and had it installed by Honda. It's beautiful and quite frankly I think the trunk opens and closes better with it on due to the updated springs added to the trunk as part of the install kit. I highly recommend it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks Verdier, that video does help! I'm planning on an Aegean Blue Touring with the same all-weather accessories, so what you have is pretty close to what I was already thinking. I just don't think I can afford the parking sensors yet if that's another $1k installed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts