Honda Insight Forum banner
61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I actually just took a picture of the whole fleet yesterday, so it seems fitting yo post it here.

2001 Insight, 1991 Miata (supercharged), 2004 Silverado, 2005 Saab 9-2x Linear, 1964 Ford Galaxie 500

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Weird I don’t remember seeing any Aerocivic updates, pandemic related transfer combined with collisions?

That sighting was from my drive from South Carolina to Vermont, bringing it to its new home.

Basjoos is retired and the car had been sitting under an oak tree for years, with barely any miles added to it. Prior to that it had several deer colisions which affected its... ah, asthetics, but not its function, so he never fixed it. He offered it up to someone who would carry the torch. You can follow my restoration thread here:

·
Registered
2000 Honda Insight, 5MT
67 Posts
So happy you of all people gets to carry that torch Ecky!!

Reactions: Ecky

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
07 Accord Hybrid. I may end up selling it though. I was hoping to do some mods on it but I can't find a community for this car at all.

·
Registered
2001 Silver MT
1 Posts
Howdy! First post, I think. Long story to acquiring our G1, but I had known it and watched it suffer for 20 years at the hands of my parents before getting a hold of it at the beginning of the pandemic. We’ve put a few thousand miles on it, but now it is in temp storage until the dust settles on our next move.
Other cars?
2002 Dodge Dually w/a Cummins and 6sp manual. 500 hp & 900 ft/lbs 180,000 miles. A blown engine led down a slippery slope of adding power. She’s fun and she pulls, but she smokes terrible. The pollution is bad and embarrassing and it also makes a mess of whatever you are towing. I’ll fix it eventually.
2002 Tacoma lowered, 4cyl, 5sp manual. 270,000 miles. Best vehicle we have ever owned. Unbelievably reliable and I love driving it.
2008 BMW R1200GS Adventure. 82,000 miles. Motorcycle. Kicks *** - all the way to the Arctic Ocean and back.
2013 Suzuki GSXR750. Always wanted one, got this one a couple years ago. Rode it at the Circuit of the Americas. Not disappointed.
2019 Tesla Model 3 Performance. Was waiting to get the Insight, but I got impatient so we bought this. 86,000 miles, 41 states. Dead *** reliable. Love it.
Meeting my wife for a tryst between AZ and NM right after we got the Insight and before we got new plates..
1626666578183.png

·
Registered
33 Posts
2014 F150. It has a 4" suspension lift so I'm planning to add running boards so that the kids can easily enter and exit.

61 - 72 of 72 Posts