Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. Trying to find some new wheels. I would prefer the Civic HX ,VX wheels or original Insight wheels, but I'm open to all that will fit. Minor scratches are not a big deal, but no dents or curb rash please. I'm willing to pickup within a couple hours of CT. Let me know what you have. Thanks!

·
Registered
137 Posts
I have a full set (4 + 1) of Civic VX wheels. They’re painted black. Send me a conversation and if you’re ambitious on shipping them we can give from there.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Still trying to find some used wheels. I will need new tires in the spring, so it would be nice to get the wheels first.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
I have a set of black powder coated rims with snow Tires in Pennsylvania Center caps still silver. Look pretty cool on car. Pm if ya want a picture. I may sell my set and keep the black ones too for the right place.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Still looking. I really don´t want to put new tires on these beat wheels but I might have to. Not the end of the world, just prefer something different.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes sir, much better than stock. Thought about just going with the Steelies since they are cheap but keep holding out for the HX or VX wheels do to the weight. Thanks for the picture though.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Hey Dougie with the blue car.Are those 14 inch wheels or 15 or maybe bigger. I have been looking for 16s that are 4 inches wide for quite some time

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Hey Dougie with the blue car.Are those 14 inch wheels or 15 or maybe bigger. I have been looking for 16s that are 4 inches wide for quite some time
They are 13x5J with 155/80-R13 Blizzak snow tires. I think the wheels are from a mid-1990s Civic. I got them at a junk yard about a decade ago for $100. I like them because they look like the magnesium wheels on the 1955 Le Mans Jaguars. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello everyone. Trying to find some new wheels. I would prefer the Civic HX ,VX wheels or original Insight wheels, but I'm open to all that will fit. Minor scratches are not a big deal, but no dents or curb rash please. I'm willing to pickup within a couple hours of CT. Let me know what you have. Thanks!
Are you still looking?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts