Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My '02 Insight got totalled about a month ago and I have given up on finding a replacement. I really miss it. Who would have thought I could have money burning a hole in my pocket and no cars to buy! When I bought it, it had been sitting on the lot for months.

On another note, is a tan interior as ugly as it sounds? I really liked the two tone grey.

Bill

·
Premium Member
2,332 Posts
Some like the tan interior, a matter of taste. :) Besides you could get leather. The Insight is worth it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I guess I'm too picky. I had a blue manual with no AC and less than 20K miles on it and, if not for the moron that ran the red light, I'd still have a blue manual with no AC and less that 20K miles on it ;). Good news was that I got almost $17K from the dude's insurance company, so it won't be too painful to buy a new one. The only pain is waiting for them to show up. The dealers haven't been able to tell me exactly when that will be.

Bill

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
The new interior is an improvment in my opinion. It has a touch of class over the previous grey one. You may not like the Navy Blue so much though. It's almost black, but not (if your looking for another blue one). I personally don't like it so much.

As far as when the 05's come thats up in the air I suppose. Honda still lists 04 on their web site, while some other models already show 05 so I'd watch that and really get to bugging your dealership once it changes to 05. Also, you might check around different dealerships. I know there were at least a few advanced orders for 04 Insight's here. But, you'll have to find one willing to place the order and not try and sell you something thats on the lot. And no AC will probably be a special order too.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Odyssey

The '05 Odyssey just barely got advertised for the first time on TV tonight, and the dealers don't yet have those. If I were Honda, I'd announce the '05 Insight probably mid-October at the earliest. It's not as if it's their hottest seller, like the Odyssey...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts