Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that October 15 2015 has passed, and all the hype about the Back To The Future Part II being set in this time zone, where is my hover kit? Our cars STILL make me think of that movie and thats why I love them so much! Nothing else look's like them today.
Just need my hover kit, please!

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Now that October 15 2015 has passed, and all the hype about the Back To The Future Part II being set in this time zone, where is my hover kit?
Type "youtube hover" and you will see today's version of the hover board. I like the one wheel version.

Search enough and you'll find a magnetic hover board that actually works! :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
9,983 Posts
Im going to move this to the off topic section. :mad: Too bad, as I was expecting to see something about a levitating gen 1 using the eddy field since its an aluminum construction.

I have a single wheel self balancing unicycle. If you watch Myth Busters you see Adam use various unicycles from manual to electric and a segway.

If you watch Hangar 1 they claim the US has a delta shape vehicle that can reduce the effects of gravity by 80% using magnetism.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts