Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Shaun the Sheep is a British animated series which is the story about an incredibly smart sheep named Shaun and his adventures with his flock around a small farm. This series was broadcasted in 180 countries and gained huge success. The stories about funny and intelligent Shaun attract not only children but also adults. Thanks to its popularity, there are various spin-offs of this series such as Timmy Time, Shaun the Sheep movie, etc.

And, of course, there are Shaun the Sheep online games to play. These games also depict interesting adventures of Shaun and his friends. Although these games are not as famous as the movie, they still attract lots of players because of their storyline, their cute graphics and even their music.

1. Home Sheep Home

Shaun, Shirley and Timmy went out together. Unfortunately, they got lost and couldn’t find the way back. So, of course, your job is helping them come to the farm. However, the way home is not easy. They have to deal with high walls, deep abysses and various tough situations. Sometimes, it’s easy for them to cross the abyss, but sometimes it requires them to support each other.

There are 15 levels that you have to finish to bring the sheep home. The level of difficulty increases in higher levels. To control sheep, use four arrow keys. You have to deal with all three sheep, so you need to have a smart strategy for each level. Also, there are hints which help you go through the level easily.

They have to deal with high walls, deep abysses and various tough situations.

2. Home Sheep Home 2: Lost in London

One day, Mr X goes to London for his friend’s party. In the meantime, Shaun wants to go with him because he promised to his flock that he would invite them pizza. So, he wants to go to London to buy pizza. Shirley and Timmy want to follow Shaun because they haven’t seen London before. So, now they will have to break into the van to reach London. Then, they will run around the city to buy pizzas and admire the city. This game is one of the most interesting online games no download multiplayer.

Like the former game, you must help the sheep deal with their troubles while that visit London. For instance, when they are stuck in Big Ben tower, you have to find a way to help them out. Besides, you also need to collect clothes such as socks, pants, shirts, etc. These clothes will give you a bonus for each level.

You must help the sheep deal with their troubles while that visit London.

3. Home Sheep Home 2: Lost Underground

Sheep got lost underground this time. You still join in the adventure with Shirley, Timmy and Shaun. The underground terrain is different from the normal one that they are used to dealing with. This time, they need to use up their creativity and a smart strategy for supporting each other. In comparison with the two formers, this game is more difficult and challenging.

Shirley, Shaun, Timmy corresponds with the one, two, three key. Remember this tip so that you can select between them faster and more convenient. Or you can click the sheep that you want to move. If you find it difficult to finish any level, there is walkthrough video for you.

This time, they need to use up their creativity and a smart strategy for supporting each other.*

If you are a fan of Shaun, the Sheep, you shouldn’t miss these games. There are still various interesting adventures with Shaun, Shirley and Timmy. And, they are waiting for your help, too. For more interesting online game, check the list of free online games for single player - no download and installation required.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I picked up my new insight two days ago and have put approx 500kms on it. Love it so far! I have been searching online and through the manual to find out where I can read an Odometer and know exactly how many kms are on the vehicle. I know about trip A and trip B, Where might I find the total km's/ mileage on the vehicle?
Welcome! Odometer should be right beneath the drive mode (P, R, N, D). It should be displayed all the time.

·
Registered
76 Posts
The Trip button to the left of the steering wheel changes the KM or miles number (displayed under the external temperature) to show either the odometer, trip A, or Trip B. See page 133 of the owners manual if not clear.

BTW, owners manual is not supplied with the car. You can download it at :
Owners Manual for | 2019 Honda Insight | Honda Owners
You can also order a hard copy to be delivered free, which I recommend.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts