Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm starting to put the pieces together for a replacement of all my factory stereo stuff. I've seen the links to Mr. Wayland's site, but also heard that he no longer sells the units. Does anyone have a contact email so I could ask him, or know anything about these things?

I'd probably be getting the plate for an amp under the seat, and the cables too. I'm still not sure what amp I want/need. I'll only have the two speakers and sub.

This car audio stuff is complex, worse than HDTV. I usually grasp these "tech" things but there is some major electricity understanding necessary.

Thanks in advance. Travis

·
Registered
24 Posts
I am new to this list, also and would like to know the contacts for Wayland products. Travis, if you get the info in a PM, please post it here. Regards, Jay

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
John Wayland I believe quit making the shoebox subwoofers, then eventually had enough people interested to do another batch a while back. Your best bet it to contact him on his new email address:
jw "at" plasmaboyracing "dot" com.

BTW, I have a lightly used Super Shoebox sub still sitting on the floor in my room if your interested PM me.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Anyone with John's shoebox (not the super) for sale?

Anyone with the original (not the Super) Shoebox for sale?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts