Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

Counter to the rest of the population, I'm actually a fan of the HCHII rims (2006-2011). Does anyone know if these will fit on a 2011 Insight? I imagine the Insight I rims won't fit...

Otherwise I'll probably just trade my EX alloy wheels for the base/LX steelies.

I've searched on the site but was only able to find specs on the gen 1 Insight wheels, so if you have that info, please forward.

Thanks!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Im pretty sure the new generations civics are all 5 lug so definently not. However all honda 4 lugs are universal, if one car can accept it so will all the other 4 lugs. 4x100 has been honda pattern since the beginning of time.

·
Premium Member
9,858 Posts
That link didn't work either.

Willie

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
How can you "try" it and "not think" it'll work? HCH2 wheels are 5 lug, I2 wheels are 4 lug.

HCH1 wheels (through 2005) are 4 lug, but pretty ugly IMHO. Note I drive a 2004 HCH1. Plus the size is odd... almost no brand name tires are available in that size. I've been looking at 2002-2005 standard civic alloys for mine... they're 15" and to get the same tire diameter, you get a much better choice of tires.

Sam

·
Registered
253 Posts
Have you seen the new HCH and CRZ alloys? They're much nicer looking. Spikier instead of a flat plate type look. Both are 5 lug though.

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
.Wow, I definitely didn't know those existed.... they'd look great on my hch1, but even eBay.ca turns up nothing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts