Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking everywhere on the internet for a set of vent shades for the Insight. Does anyone know were I can buy them? Driving down the road with the window cracked, in the rain, is a real bummer in these cars..

Thanks Rick :(

·
Registered
109 Posts
Re: WINDOW VENT SHADES

cktman said:
I have been looking everywhere on the internet for a set of vent shades for the Insight. Does anyone know were I can buy them? Driving down the road with the window cracked, in the rain, is a real bummer in these cars..

Thanks Rick :(

There is a thread way back that shows the modifying of another cars vent shade to fit the Insight. Use the search....

It didn't look like too much work.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Jeff, I'll keep looking in this forum, but the search engine is almost worthless.

Rick

·
Premium Member
1,658 Posts
cktman said:
Thanks Jeff, I'll keep looking in this forum, but the search engine is almost worthless. Rick
Use " " around key words to get better search results.

·
Registered
99 Posts
New Updated Link

Here's a new link to WeatherTech's site to request they start making these Side Window Deflectors.

Application Request Form

You could also request that they make their Floor Liner Digital Fit. They have Floor Mats All-Weather, but not the Floor Liner.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts

·
7,200 Posts
Anyone else having trouble with this link working?
None of the old, old links work anymore. It appears that at some point they changed the way the database handles threads.

The old way was better. I bet you could edit thread titles back then, too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts