Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy a well cared for honda Insight 2000-2006 preferably <100K miles. History of the car and maintenance records are important. Willing to pay extra for pristine examples. I am in California and would prefer cars that are in CA, NV or AZ.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Looking to buy a well cared for honda Insight 2000-2006 preferably <100K miles. History of the car and maintenance records are important. Willing to pay extra for pristine examples. I am in California and would prefer cars that are in CA, NV or AZ.
Would you be able to pay $8500 for one? If you are, pm me.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have the car you're looking for on Ebay now: Item #333186657519. The only problem is it's in Maine. 2006, 94000 miles.

·
Premium Member
9,755 Posts
It is in LA? Sounds like a reasonable price.
Offer 2500 and you got a good buy.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm in Tucson and have a 2000 Insight, 5 speed, ALL Factory options. New Honda complete AC system 6 years ago. Car was ordered without AC. New unit was genuine Honda NOS unit installed at a Honda dealer. ----No scratches, stone chips or dents and fabulous original Silver paint. But--- the battery is bad. I always got 80mpg and can prove it. Maybe i drove this car too easy causing the battery to lose power. Has 6 CD changer (controlled by original radio) , rear speaker kit with upgraded speakers, under-seat radio amplifier---top of the line tinted windows and $600 invisible bra. Also, Daewoo rear coil springs that hold the car up level and don't bottom out plus new rear shocks to go with those springs.----I only want to sell this car to someone who can come here and see it first. 55,000 original miles reconditioned wheels, all new correct tires original Portland Oregon car bought by me at 22,000 miles 6 years ago and have 100% of ALL maintenance records FROM NEW ---- Lifetime average 73.9 mpg-- Lots of extras---- ALWAYS GARAGED--- Gary (520) 829-7747

·
Premium Member
9,755 Posts
Only thing missing is PRICE and possibly pics if possible.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts