Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need just a few things for my new 2000. Shipped to GA.

1, I need a driver's visor. Mine is droopy so I need one that isn't. Needs to be nice, not beat/ripped/etc.
2, I need a rear cargo net in good condition.
3, I'd like an OEM Honda CD player. Just need one that plays 1 CD, not the whole changer.

I'll need to see a picture or two before purchase...you can PM me or better yet text me at 706fouronefour4twotwo4.

Thanks much.

Jeff

·
Super Moderator
1,887 Posts
I have the cargo net, its kind of pricey but it includes a one piece aluminum belly panel with fasteners shipped. 😀

Scott

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks all for replies, please get prices to me and we'll move forward. Super grateful for this community.

Might not get the CD player after all, the car has a newer bluetooth player and who knows maybe I'm ready to convert from CD to phone music....I liked the OEM look but hands free phone calls is a nice feature. Need to drive the car a few more days (just got it 2 days ago) and think on this.

Also Scott on the belly pan yes sir once I get under the car and diagnose I'll likely order one from you so you should be hearing from me. Big storm here in GA next 5 days but after that I plan to wrench more and get under the car.

Thanks again all.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts