Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a front bumper cover preferably in silver. I live in San Diego can drive not too far to pick up if semi-local

xcessinmoderation at yahoo.com
Thank you

·
Super Moderator
1,516 Posts
I believe I have a nice silver front bumper. Call me 8:00am-6:00pm,PST, 909-605-3810

Scott

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you so much for the lead, Scott and I spoke I'm heading there next Saturday. A pleasure to speak with and VERY fair pricing. This is what forums/communities SHOULD be like

·
Premium Member
9,755 Posts
What time you leaving. I'm getting cabin fever.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tentatively be there @ 10 or 10:30 am? Haven't set a time with Scott yet going to text him later next week

·
Premium Member
9,755 Posts
Leeper;
Next Sat. is tomorrow, but next week has one too.

·
Super Moderator
1,516 Posts
The 29th.

Scott

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Willie - I'll be leaving my place @ 8am heading to Scott's THIS Saturday morning (29th) arriving @ 10am. I live right at the 15/56 in Poway. If you want to head up there too let me know. I plan on pretty much getting in and getting out fairly quickly though

Steve

·
Premium Member
9,755 Posts
I'll be at the following location from 0800-810 AM on Sat.:
Right after the completed merge lane from E bound 56 to I-15 North, parked on the edge of the freeway. Then continuing North on I-15 to I-10 West, to Grand Ave exit, then to the shop. About a 1.5 Hr. drive.

See you there.
Willie

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Not sure if that was literal or joking... If you want to head up together we can meet at Starbucks/Oggi's Pizza at the 56/15 at 8am tomorrow morning let me know... shoot me a PM otherwise see you there. It's right next to where you're talking about.

·
Premium Member
9,755 Posts
PM sent. I never joke about a meet.

·
Premium Member
9,755 Posts
Steve, how about a "closure" on this thread?

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry Wllie -

It was a pleasure meeting you and driving up to Scott's place. Those who don't know Scott, as I didn't until the beginning of this thread, should rest assured that he is not only a highly qualified Insight tech but also a VERY trustworthy resource for all parts Insight. When the time comes for my to do my own clutch He'll be my first call.

The bumper worked out perfectly and price was extremely fair.

Thanks both of you

1 - 15 of 15 Posts