Honda Insight Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2001 insight had hit something before I owned it. Tore the front end apart today and did a bunch of pushing and pulling on the aluminum with great success(!) but had to dip in a big way before I had time to reassemble it... Apparently wind resistance pushed the unsupported inner fenders into the wheels and the inner fenders were consumed as I went down the road. :( Not much left of them. Additionally I could stand to own another set of the little tiny rubber skid plates(L+R). Does anyone have both set and how much(used is fine). TY

·
Premium Member
2,535 Posts
Unfortunately front strakes(the front rubber skid plates) are unobtanium now. As for fender liners(the things that get pushed into the wheels) are still available new and are extremely cheap from sites like eBay.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Unfortunately front strakes(the front rubber skid plates) are unobtanium now. As for fender liners(the things that get pushed into the wheels) are still available new and are extremely cheap from sites like eBay.
Oooo, ebay eh. I have 1 of the front "strakes", seems to be in good-enough shape, just the other is not there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts