Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,558 Posts
I have the 3 original panels that go under the engine or a custom one piece that takes the place of all 3. Not sure if this is what you are looking for or the strakes attaches to the bumper or all of it?

Fender liners in good condition are hard to obtain as most of them have been damaged when strakes get ripped off or not attached properly, then as people drive the wind causes them to rub against the tires and wear holes in them.

·
Premium Member
9,933 Posts
Andrewser, please include your Location in your profile.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have the 3 original panels that go under the engine or a custom one piece that takes the place of all 3. Not sure if this is what you are looking for or the strakes attaches to the bumper or all of it?

Fender liners in good condition are hard to obtain as most of them have been damaged when strakes get ripped off or not attached properly, then as people drive the wind causes them to rub against the tires and wear holes in them.
I bought the aluminum on from you a while back , I need the corner ones.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Picture of the one piece? I might of been mistaken, i do have the underbody aluminum pan.

·
Premium Member
9,933 Posts
Looks like with Tapatalk another step is needed. Works.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just recently k turned into a driveway and I bent my lower radiator support..I'm so angry at it. But the car never had the two ends

·
Super Moderator
7,287 Posts
Looks like you just need the left and right strake which fit in front of the wheels. Used ones are going to require to clean off the old adhesive along the front edge and replace it with 3M trim adhesive. I sent you a "conversation." Click your avatar top right then conversations.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts