Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm Robert,

I used to be active in the community a long time ago going to Insight fest when it was in connecticut. Also doing Green Grand prix at Watkins Glen. Owned a red 2001 cvt Insight for 10 years. It currently has rusty fuel lines from being in MA and front end damage making it not worth it to repair, and it wouldn't pass inspection anyways. So it's going to be junked unless anyone wants a parts car. I'm looking to buy a replacement Insight. I currently live in Salt Lake city but willing to travel most anywhere to pick up. I have limited experience driving manual cars so any car would need to not have the 2nd gear downshift grind because I'm not experienced enough to deal with that.

Also are we not allowed to post in the craigslist ad mega thread?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have Red 00 5 SPD in NY that needs some body repair, hood, front bumper, rear bumper, d/s headlight.

If you have a red parts car should be an easy fix, also has been sitting so will need front brake rotors and 12v battery. IMA was charging prior to sitting, and battery was upgraded to bumblebee a few years ago but since sitting IMA light is on and not seeing charge.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Nice low mile blue Insight 2002 with great shifting transmission ac Rosta cruise control, calpod switch ,ima harness installed. Maryland car in great shape.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts