Honda Insight Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As said in the title, I am looking to buy a citrus yellow color Honda logo for the hood.

PM me.

Thank you

Engine-Off-Coast
I think Harborman is the only person who has one.

Has anyone tried dremeling the underside of a silver one to leave the back of it clear except for the reflective H material?

Registered
I did something similar with the "jewel" from my old xbox a long time ago

Registered
If SpRuCe doesn鈥檛 take your emblem I will鈥 Mine has some imperfections. Thanks

Registered

Engine-Off-Coast

Engine-Off-Coast
Throw lithium batteries with the current hack in there, Scott's springs, GAZ shocks, S2000 steering wheel and call it a Type-R. Then you can put a red emblem on the hood.

Registered
No, this one doesn't work. It has two mounting pins on the bottom and it is completely flat on the back instead of curved.
Good to know Natalya. Thanks. This flat backed emblem would look cool mounted on the rear hatch where the Honda decal is located. Maybe grind off the mounting pins and use two sided tape adhesive.

Engine-Off-Coast
Good to know Natalya. Thanks. This flat backed emblem would look cool mounted on the rear hatch where the Honda decal is located. Maybe grind off the mounting pins and use two sided tape adhesive.
That's not a bad idea. But it is a bit larger than the front emblem. So it might look funny on the back with how big it is.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts