Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,871 Posts
It is only $53 new. Who would go to the trouble to pack and ship for the used price?

BTW, I do have one, if you are coming through Richmond any time soon. I don't plan to be in D.C. any time soon.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know and I'll go that route but the only dealer near me that will sell at that price is clear across town. I thought someone might have a nice one for $30-$40 shipped. I've helped out others here with shipping $10 or $15 of parts.

·
Super Moderator
6,871 Posts
The new is so much a better deal. You get a pristine part and it has the adhesive tape already installed. Majestic will ship it to you and you don't have to do anything. Mine has a few scratches and I would never be able to locate the hardware:)

·
Super Moderator
6,871 Posts
I've helped out others here with shipping $10 or $15 of parts.
You're right, I should be nicer, but at 80 with a sick wife I've turned into an irascibly old goat. PM me your e-mail. PMs won't attach pictures. I'll send you a picture, and my price:)

Better yet, PM me your phone #. I'll send the photo from my "stupid" phone ;-)

Jim

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Don't worry about it, I just ordered one along with the $45 hood emblem from Pohanka in Capital Heights. A whooping $8 cheaper than my regular dealer but 50 miles extra to pick up.

·
Registered
972 Posts
It is only $53 new. Who would go to the trouble to pack and ship for the used price?

BTW, I do have one, if you are coming through Richmond any time soon. I don't plan to be in D.C. any time soon.

I hope this isn't too annoying, but is the passenger side considered (Left) in terms of when looking up the Honda parts? I ask because I also need one, but I need the driver side.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts