Honda Insight Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to purchase either a spare harness to make my own fooler, or a complete setup ready to swap in that includes everything and the board is already programmed.

The idea is to keep the car as close to reversible as possible.

I have quite a lot going on between 2 jobs, multiple car projects, and doing inspections and repairs for friends and family.

I personally would like to find a complete setup to simply plug in, but I am at a minimum wanting the correct harness to make my fooler.

I have paypal or cash.

My zip code is 54601 if considering doing this in person. I have zero qualms with a short drive if needed.

Thanks in advance folks
-Matt

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Still looking.

·
Linsight Designer
3,892 Posts
Which specific 'fooler' are you looking for? If you're looking for the one that tells the ECM that the IMA system is installed and functional, then you're going to have a hard time finding someone who will make one for you. The information on how to do so is legal to distribute (and I have posted it for free here on ic.net), but selling the kits is not legal, unless you plan on never driving your car on any federally funded road again.

You can buy an extra IMA harness and perform the conversion yourself in a few hours.

See you at the monster truck races!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Still looking for the means to do the fooler (harness) or a plug and play setup yanked from a car.

With the HCH transmission, I really need to maintain full rpm ability. I could care less about any check engine lights or IMA lights.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts