Honda Insight Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
No free XM

The XM radio accessory that Honda sells for the Insight comes with no free XM radio time, you have to subscribe immediately.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The XM radio accessory that Honda sells for the Insight comes with no free XM radio time, you have to subscribe immediately.
i bought a used insight and the XM was running for about a month then went away. i guess the prior owner had it on.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I have the XM Radio and it does not come with any free time. The dealer that I got my car from, just picked it up last week, said that Honda dealers are trying to get XM to at least give 3 free months. At this point though you have to subscribe. I activated my radio this weekend and bought the lifetime subscription.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the XM Radio and it does not come with any free time. The dealer that I got my car from, just picked it up last week, said that Honda dealers are trying to get XM to at least give 3 free months. At this point though you have to subscribe. I activated my radio this weekend and bought the lifetime subscription.
Do you like it? I'm thinking about activating but not sure if it's worth it

·
Registered
190 Posts
Do you like it? I'm thinking about activating but not sure if it's worth it
I guess if you paid extra to get the radio why wouldn't you activate it? You can get plans as low as 8 or 9 dollars a month depending on what you want. If you take trips with your car it is great. You get music no matter where you go.

My Chrysler 300 C has sirius radio and it came with one free year. I bought the lifetime subscription too when the year was up. We drive to Kentucky and New Jersey at least a couple of times a year and it is well worth it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I had the XM installed after I purchased my car also. When I called XM, I told them it was a dealer install on a new vehicle. Mine was installed before I took delivery, so I wasn't lying. They offered me 3 months free, and I don't have to pay anything until this month.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts