1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
1,171 Posts
Thanks for the link. I'm more focused on max fuel economy, but it was still an interesting video and well done.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Looking forward to hearing about the front suspension kit mentioned at 8:30.

The more of these we can keep alive, the more of a market for aftermarket parts there will be.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, I rarely check because I just figure there won’t be anything, but that was a pleasant surprise! And agreed, interested in that suspension kit, too. Any development is a good thing!

·
Linsight Designer
2,972 Posts
Great video! Good to see the K-swap community get some quality screen time.

·
Super Moderator
917 Posts
FFS. I can't watch this anymore.

I made it two minutes and fifty seconds into the video and the ignoramuses talking have already stated, twice!, that the engine block is magnesium. Wrong. The block is aluminum. (And yes, the oil pan is magnesium, but we aren't playing with horseshoes or hand grenades here.)

And now, they are talking about the Insight transmission/ and someone says the Insight transmission case is magnesium. Wrong again! It's aluminum.

·
Linsight Designer
2,972 Posts
I made it two minutes and fifty seconds into the video...
You should keep watching it until the part where they say there aren't many modifications for the car. That made me sad, but ok. I'm pretty sure the G1 Honda Insight had more mods than most other vehicles. Probably the DeLorean has more mods, but after that...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts