Honda Insight Forum banner

61 - 80 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
2000 Repair videos

Hi all, I'm a new member looking for an Insight. Thanks for all these manuals. I wanted to share this YouTube set of videos I got a Google Alert on. Great stuff. Couldn't find "slack7639" on the search of this site. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,391 Posts
I'll take the dzus fastners over the nut, bolt, and washer setup that guy used. I've been stuck on the side of the road replacing a tire and there is no way I'm going to spend the time searching for the socket and backing those out. I think the reason why Honda really went this direction with them. Also looks like his torque is far beyond 80ft lbs on the tires too. Interesting video though, now the middle jack point makes sense. I haven't had to use jack stands on my car yet since ramps make under the engine/trans work easier.

·
Registered
113 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Great! Do you have the actual owner's manual? There is one available at honda.com but they only let you download 2-3 pages at a time. Bit of a pain.

Anyway I just downloaded all those dropbox manuals to my SCIFIstories folder. Might need them for reference someday.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Is it possible to create a single merged PDF of all the Honda Insight PDFs zip file? **nevermind, figured it out

And will someone please rehost the two dead links: Insight Resource Manual, and Insight 2001 Supplement? Many thanks

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
It's in the PDF downloads... the one called "wiring."

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
Wiring.pdf

·
Registered
52 Posts
I cannot get any of these to work on my tablet, and all of the PDFs are no longer up.

I would love to have a computer right now :/

·
Administrator
10,596 Posts
61 - 80 of 106 Posts
About this Discussion
105 Replies
64 Participants
Southwing
Honda Insight Forum
We’re the ultimate Honda Insight forum to talk about Honda’s hybrid car and its fuel economy and specs!
Full Forum Listing