Honda Insight Forum banner

141 - 158 of 158 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,084 Posts
Thank you, Killer! It worked for me with Chrome. This is huge.

Sam

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
I will eventually want to get one. But it could be 6 months before I'm at that point. I just bought that k24 today.
And it's like a bottle of vodka... it'll go bad if you don't use it right away?

If the choice is between buy now/use later and buy never because not enough people would do the group buy, I know which I'd do...

·
Registered
44 Posts
If I knew that these would discontinued, then sure ya I would buy it sooner knowing I would use it later. But I just don’t even have my tranny yet and I figured I would wait at least until then to order it.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #155
I have been pretty terrible at updating this build thread and I am sorry about that. I have decided to start a YouTube build series on the Exsight and you can find it here.

Hopefully the series will help you with your own Insight projects.

Thanks guys

·
Registered
2000 MT
25 Posts
Well, with the knuckle swap like performed, I would assume that Honda K-swap axles are being implemented. Would just have to match the outside joint/axle nut appropriately for which knuckles were used. It looks like insane shafts lists the civic/integra as also being insight appropriate

·
Registered
126 Posts
Just read through this thread, one of the most complete/thorough builds i've ever seen! If you ever think about getting rid of it let me know ;)

141 - 158 of 158 Posts